Youth Skills Basketball Camp
A basketball camp hosted by the men's basketball team for students in grades 1-8.
Participants will receive fundamental instruction in the areas of ball handling, shooting, passing, catching, oﬀensive moves, oﬀ ensive and defensive footwork, team defense and concepts of oﬀ ensive team play. This experience will leave campers conﬁ dent in their improved ability as basketball players!
- Instruction from Head Coach Jeff Kaminsky
- New and exciting contests
- Individual and team awards
- Games incorporating team play
- Camp T-shirt
- Daily prizes
- Excellent coaching staff that will challenge you and help you get better
- Special attention from current WSC players
- Camp will be held at Rice Auditorium and at the WSC Recreation Center
- Campers should check in at Rice Auditorium 30 minutes before camp begins on opening day
- Camp will conclude with a short awards ceremony on the last day (TBA)
- Registration and payment will be accepted only online - No walk-ins, cash or checks